Furious Gold Box activated with Pack 1, Pack 2, Pack 3, Pack 4, Pack 5, Pack 6, Pack 7, Pack 8 and Pack 11 is a reliable Alcatel, BlackBerry, LG, Motorola, Sagem, Sharp, Siemens, Toshiba, Vodafone, ZTE unlock, flash and repair solution. The new redesigned Furious Gold Box brings the same functionality as Furious Gold Bling Bling Edition and expands it even further. Furious Gold Box package includes 31 cables.
Furious Gold Box Supported Brands
- ZTE etc.
Furious Gold Box Outstanding Features
- Over 700 mobile phone models supported.
- Unlock support for the newest phone models.
- 80 GB support area; fast download speed.
- All LG cell phone models are supported.
- Unlock code generation for LG cell phones.
How to register your FuriosGold
If you have just received your FuriousGold device, you need to register it, so that it can be activated.
- Download the latest Maintenance module
- Extract the file from zip archive using Winzip
- Connect your FuriousGold device to the USB port on your computer and install the drivers provided with maintenance module
- Double click on Maintenance.exe and click the GO SUPPORT button
- Register your personal details
- If you have bought a FuriousGold USB KEY Lite version you need to select 3 packs of your choice to activate on your device
- If you have bought a FuriousGold USB KEY All activated all the packs will be activated except PACK12
- Once the registration is done your account is activated instantly and you will get a confirmation by email
- Everytime you need to access your account simply use the Maintenance module and click GO SUPPORT button.
Possible error message you might get:
"Oh snap! Can not login you at this moment. Please contact your reseller."
It means that your account has not been activated yet. If you see this message, please send us your order number, username and serial number of your Furious on this e-mail email@example.com
You can see the full list of supported by Furious Gold Box mobile phones at manufacturer's website.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories included with the product.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.